Vaccine Appointment Scheduling
Updated on 9/27/2021
Hoag is committed to supporting our patients and community with the COVID-19 vaccination efforts. Appointments will be added to this page as we receive vaccine supply from the Orange County Health Care Agency. (OCHCA).
In accordance with FDA and CDC guidelines, Hoag is offering a third dose and booster dose to the following:
- Immunocompromised patients are eligible for a third dose at least four weeks after their second dose.
- Individuals who are 65 and older, as well as residents in long-term care setting should receive a booster shot of the Pfizer vaccine at least six months after their Pfizer-BioNTech primary series.
- Individuals aged 50-64 with underlying medical conditions should receive a booster shot of Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine at least 6 months after their Pfizer-BioNTech primary series.
- Individuals aged 18–49 years with underlying medical conditions may receive a booster shot of Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine at least 6 months after their Pfizer-BioNTech primary series, based on their individual benefits and risks.
- Individuals aged 18-64 years who are at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of occupational or institutional setting may receive a booster shot of Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine at least 6 months after their Pfizer-BioNTech primary series, based on their individual benefits and risks.
Currently we are only administering the
Those who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine will have two options to schedule appointments at Hoag including:
- Schedule directly through Hoag Connect MyChart. If you are a patient of Hoag Medical Group (HMG), Newport Family Medicine (NFM) or Hoag Concierge Medicine (HCM) and have not already activated your Hoag Connect MyChart account, please activate your account by visiting www.HoagConnect.org/MyChart/signup. If you need help with Hoag Connect MyChart, please email [email protected].
- Patients with an active Hoag Connect MyChart account click the orange button to schedule your appointment.
- Hoag welcomes the community to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine by clicking the blue button below to schedule your appointment
Hoag Connect MyChart Account Users
If you have an existing Hoag Connect MyChart account, click here.
To proceed as a guest,
please click here.
What do I need to do to prepare for my appointment?
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled visit.
- Bring your government-issued photo ID and insurance card.
- Minors without a government-issued photo ID may bring a birth certificate.
- Only one person may support you at your appointment.
- If this is your second, third or booster dose, please bring your vaccine card.
- Anyone under the age of 18 needs to be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Do not take over-the-counter medication (Tylenol, Advil, Motrin) before your vaccination; it can make the vaccine less effective.
Additionally, Hoag is offering vaccine clinics in the community at the following locations:
- Hoag Fly Well Clinic at John Wayne Airport. The clinic is open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., and vaccines are offered Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. while supplies last. The clinic is providing the Johnson & Johnson vaccine to adults 18 and older. No appointments are needed. Walk-ins are welcomed. Contact Hoag Fly Well Clinic at 949-557-0666 with any questions.