At Hoag, we are proud to be at the forefront of patient care. If you have recovered from COVID-19, you may be able to help provide a potentially lifesaving, FDA approved investigational new treatment for critically ill COVID-19 patients through plasma donation. The plasma in your blood may contain antibodies that can help fight the COVID virus.
- You have had a positive test for COVID-19
- You can obtain a copy of your positive test result
- You are fully recovered from your COVID-19 infection
- You have been symptom-free for a minimum of 14 days
- You are otherwise in good health
- You have not received Remdesivir or any other Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) medication
- Covid Convalescent Plasma (CCP) exclusion for 3 months following the last infusion
- You have not received a COVID-19 vaccine
If you meet the above criteria and are willing to donate, please complete the donor survey. Once your survey is complete, you may be contacted for additional information or to schedule a donation.
For questions, contact Kelly Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org