It’s Time to Put Your Health First
Call 911 if you are experiencing any serious symptoms—seek medical attention immediately
Staying home shouldn’t mean putting your own health at risk, so don’t ignore or delay the medical attention you need. COVID-19 symptoms aren’t the only symptoms to take seriously. Our nationally recognized physicians are ready to treat you safely and effectively, the way only Hoag can—just as we have for nearly 70 years.
To safely welcome patients back, physicians and staff are providing the following:
Staggered appointment times to allow patients to maintain social distancing.
Daily temperature-taking prior to building entry to proactively ensure that staff and patients stay safe
Required masking by staff and patients to help prevent the spread of infection
Telehealth appointments via phone or video allowing physicians to treat patients remotely
Primary Care / Urgent Care
Your doctor has several options to provide you with high-quality health care.
Call your doctor to schedule the following:
- Annual Check-ups
- Blood tests and vaccinations help monitor organ functions and prevent diseases and certain types of cancers
- Preventative Screenings
- Mammograms, colonoscopies and other preventative screenings that had been cancelled are now available
- Virtual Doctors’ Visits
- Through telephone or video appointments, patients can “see” their doctors to ask questions and manage chronic conditions. Learn more about Hoag’s telehealth offerings
Nationally recognized specialist physicians delivering award-winning clinical excellence. At Hoag, your safety, and the safety of our community, are our top priorities as we provide care for all of your health care needs during COVID-19.
- Hoag Specialized Services
- Hoag Family Cancer Institute
- Pickup Family Neurosciences Institute
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute
- Hoag Women’s Health Institute
While some services continue to be provided during in-office visits, when appropriate, many physicians are now offering video and telephone visits. Please contact your physician’s office directly to determine the best options for you.
Hoag’s Personal Service Team is available to answer questions seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Call 800-400-HOAG (4624).